After their relatives died of liver cancer, they were stored in a freezer at 26 / 7 ℃. When they wanted to be cremated two days later, they opened the freezer and touched the dead's face with their hands. Later, they remembered that there might be bacteria, and then they simply washed it with clean water. Is there a problem?
There may be some bacteria on the face of liver cancer victims, but these bacteria are not harmful to normal people, and they will also be found on the face of normal hands. These bacteria are generally not transmitted to normal people and will not be harmful to normal people's health.
It is ordinary to use mobile phones at ordinary times. Of course, there are many bacteria on your hands, which will bring great harm to the skin. Touching your face often affects our skin. Normal contact with the outside world will lead to the skin's inability to breathe normally, which will directly bring harm to the skin. It is easy to lead to the proliferation of bacteria and may cause acne
In view of the situation you said, it is inevitable that there are bacteria on the patient's face, but there is generally no problem with timely cleaning after touching, but simple washing with water can not completely remove the bacteria. It is best to use some hand sanitizer, soap or hand disinfectant.