I suddenly found that my hands were full of metal, small bright spots, flashing, and disappeared after washing my hands. Later, I found that the surface of my coat was full of such things. Is it poisonous? What will happen if you eat it? It's been several days. It's the kind of small dot standing on the surface, and the light will flash on it.
You are just this simple description, so you can't be sure. If there are abnormal symptoms, go to the hospital for further examination and treatment in time. Moreover, in this life, you should also pay attention to avoid directly touching some unknown objects with your hands.
For the situation you described, consider analyzing the small bright spots on some items. If your skin is not damaged, there are no adverse symptoms after contact, and your health should not be affected. Therefore, you should not worry too much. You must pay attention to your hygiene at ordinary times and wash and care regularly.
Considering the analysis of the situation described by you, it will not be toxic unless you are exposed to some pesticides or things with radioactive chemical elements. However, according to the situation described by you, your health should not be affected. Do not produce psychological pressure. You must pay attention to hygiene at ordinary times.