380V voltage, no feeling of electric shock. I connected the wire by hand without touching the copper wire. Suddenly, there was a short circuit, the wire connector melted and flashed my eyes. Then I felt a burning sensation in my stomach, no feeling of electric shock, and a burn the size of a grain of rice on my stomach. No other symptoms or feelings
If the electric shock is 380V, it is a serious symptom. If the body doesn't feel it, it indicates that the body may have some insulation symptoms. If the body is not abnormal and there is no major obstacle, it should not matter. Just pay attention to observation.
From the symptoms you described, if the abdominal skin is burned, it is recommended to go to the burn department of a regular hospital as soon as possible. You can apply some ointment for treatment to avoid infection, keep the local skin clean and dry, disinfect regularly, drink more water and eat light