It's like this. I broke the thermometer at about 10:30, and the mercury beads immediately adsorbed on the wardrobe, some on the ground. I opened the window first and put on my mask. Just wipe them off with paper in your hand and dispose of some. But I'm not sure if I came into direct contact with my skin. I'm worried because I have a wound on my hand today. When I went out to the hospital, the doctor said it was all right. Just get rid of the ventilation. Don't worry, wipe it with soapy water. Then I now wipe off the remaining mercury beads with soapy water. Now I want to ask the doctor, 1 Can the mercury content of a thermometer cause poisoning? 2. Is there a problem with a small amount of skin contact? 3. Can you sleep in the room with the window open tonight?
Through the situation you described, don't worry too much. You have carried out the necessary cleaning. Even if you are directly exposed to the skin, it will not cause mercury poisoning. In this case, ventilation can be carried out without too much psychological pressure. In addition, it is not necessary to open the window frequently at night. You can live and sleep in the house.
If most of the mercury broken by a thermometer is kicked and absorbed by people, it will also cause human poisoning. Therefore, if the thermometer is broken, first, open the window for ventilation, and second, collect the mercury beads that can be put into the glass bottle with paper instead of gloves. It is not recommended to clean to avoid volatilization. You can drink more milk, soybean milk and mung bean porridge, which can neutralize mercury in your body.
Hello, I'm glad to answer for you! Although the mercury in the thermometer and the mercury in the mercury cause poisoning, if the mercury poisoning takes a long time to inhale the volatile mercury vapor, it may be poisoned. The mercury content of a thermometer is very low and will not cause poisoning. A small amount of skin contact is no problem. You can also sleep in the house!