For children over 3 years old, they ate 2 vitamin C one hour before dinner and about 10 flower nails after dinner. Up to now, they have fallen asleep for 4 hours. Will there be any questions? Please answer them. Thank you
A three-year-old child ate two vitamin C one hour before dinner and flower beetle at dinner. You're worried about poisoning. Generally, there is no poisoning. The vegetables and fruits we usually eat also contain vitamin C. If your diet is normal, you don't need additional vitamins.