Home > Question > Accidentally eat rat droppings, fear of parasitic infection

Accidentally eat rat droppings, fear of parasitic infection

Sep 15 20213 people replied
Description Of Condition:

Tonight to eat takeaway, eat halfway, smell the food eaten place has a bad smell, smells a bit like saliva smell, have to lean very close to smell hard to vaguely smell, began to worry about the business is not sanitary, the food has rat urine.After smelling the odor, I did not continue to eat, and then about 20 minutes later, I went to the toilet to induce vomiting, and vomited out most of the food, but there is still a little in the stomach really can not throw up.I want to ask the doctor, can rat urine transmit parasites?I am very afraid of being infected with parasites.My question is can rat urine be infected with parasites?

Common Health Issues
See more related questions