I would like to ask the doctor if this is folliculitis?

Nov 21 20203 people replied
Description Of Condition:

Hello doctor, this is in the location of my lower triangle, a hard piece inside, red and painful, before the rubbing medicine was good, but now it has recurred, I squeezed some blood out, this is not folliculitis?What should I do?

Related Questions
See more related questions