Can you take something to eat directly after wiping your hands with a wet towel containing benzachloroam and glucose chlorhexidine? Can these two components evaporate? Will two kinds of wet wipes react when they wipe the cabinet together? Will it be poisoned? Can I put something?
First of all, in these two cases, there will be no toxic reaction. Don't worry about this. You can eat what you can take directly after wiping with a wet towel, which will not have adverse effects. Of course, if you want to prevent psychological effects, it is suggested that you can wash it with clean water and put things without any impact.