At about three o'clock yesterday, the child was playing at home. I was busy and didn't find it. The child broke the battery at home, so he protruded the battery and bit out the black carbon. The rest didn't break. I don't know whether he ate it in his stomach. I asked the child if he vomited it out and didn't eat it in his stomach. I asked the child if he was uncomfortable. He said he was not uncomfortable. It's hard to eat and drink. Up to now, he hasn't had any reaction, He drank a bottle of drink, a bottle of milk, ate, pooped and peed. Everything is normal. Will the child's body have no reaction up to now? Will it hurt the child's internal organs?
Now that the child has eaten and doesn't know what to eat, let him drink more water for excretion, and pay attention to observe what other symptoms there are. Generally, the child won't eat, because it's not delicious after all, and he will spit out.
The ingredients in the battery are toxic, but if the baby just bites open and doesn't eat into his mouth, this situation has no impact. Don't worry too much and don't need special treatment. At ordinary times, we must hide dangerous goods to prevent the baby from touching them.
If the child bites the battery, it is necessary to decide whether it is serious according to the specific situation of the bite. If he does not swallow some substances in the battery, it should not matter. If the child does not have specific clinical symptoms, he should not need treatment. At this time, it is OK to drink more water and pay attention to observation.