Will 6 ichoxin ad cod liver oil be poisoned at the age of 2 and a half? Cod liver oil eaten over one year old, a2000u, D700 units. Will it be poisoned? I'll give her more water now. What are the symptoms of poisoning? Not usually..
Hello, according to your description and combined with your condition, you will not be poisoned in this case, but I suggest you don't eat any more in the near future. Does the child usually eat every day?
I suggest you don't be nervous and drink more water for your children. You must pay attention not to eat in the recent week, and pay attention to your diet recently. Don't eat greasy, spicy and stimulating raw and cold food.
This kind of is not. Clinically, ad is generally not toxic. It's not a problem for children to eat too much carelessly. You can give children more water, and then eat a normal diet. Generally, it won't affect their health,.
Hello. Due to the imperfect development of liver and kidney function in children over two years old, taking a large dose of vitamin AD at once may cause toxic reaction. If you take it for a short time, you can induce vomiting and drink more water to promote metabolism. Observe the child's mental state and appetite, and see the hospital in time if any abnormality is found.