Before the age of 45, I did not drink on my face, but now at the age of 50, I drink more on my face, and my face is red and foaming, all the way to my neck.
If the symptoms are severe, it is a sign of alcohol allergy, related to genetics and poor liver function in solving alcohol problems, and you need to pay attention to avoid long-term drinking.
Due to the different personal constitution, the reaction after drinking is different, your current symptoms, is allergic, it is recommended to try not to drink in the future, if there are uncomfortable performance, you can drink more water, the symptoms are serious, you need to go to the hospital for treatment.
You are now a drink on the face red, and the bag, according to your picture, see your situation, is allergic to alcohol, it is best not to drink again, before drinking without face, now this problem, indicating that your body resistance to decline, try not to drink or drink less
This condition is generally considered to be caused by allergies, should use some anti-allergy drugs to deal with, in addition to drink less alcohol, this allergy and the body has a relationship, may change with the age of the.Try to drink more water, the situation is more serious, should also pay attention to the hospital treatment.