Home > internal medicine > Phosgene poisoning

Phosgene poisoning

Phosgene, also known as carbonyl chloride (CoCl2), is colorless and has the smell of moldy firewood. It is rarely dissolved in water and hydrolyzed to form hydrochloric acid. More than three times heavier than air. It has no irritation to mucous membrane and makes the human body who inhales high concentration phosgene feel nothing. Phosgene is mainly used for industrial production of aniline dyes. Other industries with more contact opportunities are firefighters, welding workers, etc.

Symptoms

Goodtaste syndrome

Hyperventilation syndrome

Allergic pneumonia

Highly pathogenic avian influenza virus infection

Mannoside storage disease

Allergic vasculitis

Liver fire invades the lung

Allergic Bronchopulmonary Aspergillosis

Liver cough

Mercury poisoning

Leptospirosis pneumonia

hepatopulmonary syndrome

Hepatic adenoma

Hepatic cavernous hemangioma

Liver thyroid syndrome

Hepatic myelopathy

Gardner syndrome

Liver tuberculosis

Hepatic hydatid cyst

Hepatomegaly

Common Health Issues

Health News